Price per adult based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room.
Price per child up to 12 years is valid for a child on extra bed sharing parents room.
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast in the Grand restaurant
- unlimeted entry into luxury Kempinski the Spa
- Fully ATOL Bonded Return Flights from the UK direct to Krakow
- Meet & greet at Krakow airport with transfers to accommodation (2 hours)
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast
- 6 days ski resort pass
- 6 days ski or snowboard equipment rental
- Exclusive ski resorts chauffer transfers – Grand Hotel Kempinski is a ski in ski out hotel located in Strbske Pleso, we will provide transfers to Tatranska Lomnica x 3 days (25 mins)
- Lunch, Dinner
- Travel insurance
- Ski School (ski school can be pre booked at £50 per person per day @ 3 hours per day or £200 per person for a weeks ski school 5 days @ 3 hours per day)
- Après ski programme (night sledging, ice hockey, Aquacity geothermal spa, night skiing) can be arranged for additional costs, which are advised on arrival.
The Grand Hotel Kempinski occupies a prime location on an alpine lake 1.351 metres above sea level in the spectacular High Tatra Mountains, the Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras is an exclusive resort affording discerning guests the very best in year-round sports, entertainment and relaxation.
98 Deluxe rooms, 2 Disabled rooms, 1 Junior suite, 2 Deluxe suites, 1 Presidential suite, All rooms are very spacious with Interactive Flat screens TV, Separate shower and toilet, Wireless LAN, Regular phone, Mobile phone for in-house use, Safe, Minibar, Bathrobe and slippers, Air-conditioning and Heated floors in the bathrooms.
Seating for 124 persons, International cuisine including specialties with meat and fish, Fireplace, Children menus, Sunday Brunches.
Lobby Lounge & Bar
Lobby Bar, Lobby lounge and foyer, Players Lounge, Summer terrace, Pool games. Other Services available.
Wellness & Spa
(wellness facilities included in the price, treatments to bee booked separately at the hotel reception)
Indoor pool with hydro-massages, Tepidarium, Jacuzzi / relax pool, Ice brash, Various saunas, Body and face beauty treatments, Themed showers, Spa shop, Relax room with magnificent views, Fitness centre & Vitamin bar.
Grand Ballroom 126 m2, Junior Ballroom 102 m2, Air-conditioned, Latest A/V equipment, High speed internet, Paper pads & pens, Business centre services, ISDN and analogue lines for telephone, Fax, PC, Hi-Fi equipment, TV-video, Highest safety & security standards, Conference packages available
The High Tatra ski and snowboard resorts Slovakia are ideal for first time skiers, beginners, intermediates and families.
Tatranska Lomnica ski resort Slovakia offers great slopes for beginners, intermediates and families looking to improve their abilities on the lower newly built slopes which are equipped with new snow making system and additional chair lift on Start – Cucoriedky slope. More experienced skiers can enjoy the black run starting at the altitude of 2196 m and ski all the way down the longest ski run of Slovakia with its 6.5km length. This is the only place where the perfect feeling of skiing in the area with the highest difference in level in Central Europe can be experienced. The 1300 m difference in level with the width of up to 60m ensures wonderful skiing experience.
For the change of scenery Mountain Paradise will transport you to the ski resort of Strbske Pleso. There are more than 12 km of regularly maintained ski slopes out of which more than 4.5 km of downhill slopes can be topped up with artificial snow. Interski slope offers FUN PARK for snowboarders with rails and other obstacles for jumping. You can take a break and enjoy a glass of hot wine at the mountain hut Chata pod Soliskom at the altitude of 1840m or newly opened Bivak ski bar.
per child (up to 12 years)
What our clients say
But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door
Braaaaagrh! Niiiceeee 🙂